Angelhouser | A Journal By Angelica Bautista Viloria

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Living Under a Rock

I apologize for being so silent for more than a month but the holiday season has left me so busy. Add to that the demands of family, work, and everything else, and so my newspaper reading habit has not been a habit for about a month now.

This is the first time this has happened in my lifetime. Typically, I only don't read the newspapers when I am on vacation. In my previous job, reading the newspapers was something that was required as we constantly had to be updated about industry and company developments.

Not to worry. There will be changes soon and I should be back to my newspaper-reading habit (and more frequent writing habit too!) in no time. I can't wait for that day to come. I will be happier and the world won't seem as dark. I guess that's how it is when you live under a rock.

No comments: