Angelhouser | A Journal By Angelica Bautista Viloria

Thursday, July 5, 2007

What Will You Be Doing Tomorrow: 7/7/07?

Did you notice that tomorrow, Saturday, July 7, 2007 will correspond to 7/7/07? I didn't. At least not until I read about it in the newspapers yesterday. Am not heavy on numerology, astrology, or that kind of stuff so I haven't been thinking of dates in that sort of way.

The only numbers I consider lucky are those that will win me millions of pesos (dollars also acceptable) in a raffle or lottery so I can travel to my heart's content and finally build me my own house. Other than that, a number's a number -- save for the ones you see on your payslip-- and we all agree that some numbers are luckier than others!

So, what will you be doing tomorrow? Are you going to make a life-changing decision like get married? Will you embark on a new business? If you haven't planned anything special for tomorrow, don't fret. You can start planning for August 8, 2008 or 8/8/08. How's that for advanced notice?

As for me, I will try to get 7 hours of sleep, be nice to at least 7 people, and help my son complete his homework in all 7 subjects. Anyway, it's a good thing I don't pay attention to dates or that sort of stuff because if I did, I'd be worried about next week -- when Friday the 13th comes along! Bwahaha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think July 7, 2007 got so much attention because they say 7 is a lucky number even in the aspect of religion. there was June 6, 2006 but it never was a big fuss. we all know that 6 is not a desirable number. i didn't do anything special.

Angelica Viloria said...

Hi Evi: Thanks for dropping by. Yup, June 6, 2006 wasn't so attractive. =) Didn't do anything special, huh? Well, any date's a good day to do something special when you truly feel like it.